I made this yummy dish the other day. So quick and easy. I served it with some Chinese noodles & asparagus and I also doubled the sauce.
- 1 pound round steak-I used sirloin because that is what I had on hand.
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Mix soy sauce, sugar, oil, garlic, and onions in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Cut steak into strips and add to bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight, or at least 30 minutes.
- Cook in wok or frying pan until brown, about 5 minutes. Add sesame seeds and cook for additional 2 minutes.