Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Yummy recipe

I am sitting here in my new raft room. Remember those pis I posted of the pretty craft/play room? Well that lasted 3 months. I have outgrown that room and it was becoming unfair to the girls. I was gating off the room because my crap was everywhere, my stuff taking up room, etc. Now I am in the basement, but its all good. The basement is finished, even has a small kitchen. Our big screen TV is down here as well, so I an watch TV while crafting. It also gives me peace and quiet to work. I am working on several new bow styles and it does take patience to figure out the new folds, how to secure the bow, etc. I think my move to the basement will work out well.

I made this yummy dish the other day. So quick and easy. I served it with some Chinese noodles & asparagus and I also doubled the sauce.

Sesame Beef
  • 1 pound round steak-I used sirloin because that is what I had on hand.
  • 4 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 4 tablespoons white sugar
  • 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 green onions, chopped
  • 2 tablespoons sesame seeds

DIRECTIONS

  1. Mix soy sauce, sugar, oil, garlic, and onions in a large bowl. Set aside.
  2. Cut steak into strips and add to bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight, or at least 30 minutes.
  3. Cook in wok or frying pan until brown, about 5 minutes. Add sesame seeds and cook for additional 2 minutes.

No comments: